Unworn Speedmaster Silver Snoopy Award

Location: GB SOLD 
£ 11450
Posts
471
Likes
557
Hi all,

I’m selling my Omega Speedmaster Silver Snoopy. Never been worn, as new condition. Full set inc stickers, tags, warranty cards etc, even the outer cardboard box.

£11,450 ONO. I can’t see another one for sale at this price in the UK.

Potential for a swap, cash either way.

Would prefer collection in Yorkshire, UK.

 
Posts
471
Likes
557
Had an offer. Might be gone this week. PM if interested.
 
Posts
299
Likes
324
Still for sale? Has been up for a while. Seems like an excellent price compared to the market.
 
Posts
471
Likes
557
Still for sale? Has been up for a while. Seems like an excellent price compared to the market.
Sorry forgot to update the thread. It’s sold now thank you. I’ve got 6 other watches still up for sale though, feel free to check them out 😀
 
Posts
299
Likes
324
Sorry forgot to update the thread. It’s sold now thank you. I’ve got 6 other watches still up for sale though, feel free to check them out 😀
No worries, will do! Still showing as FSOT my side 😉