UNKNOWN OMEGA

Posts
24,795
Likes
55,073
Looks like total garbage. Before posting, I suggest taking a close look with your own eyes. The subdial hands actually appear to be glued to the dial in random locations.
 
Posts
3,257
Likes
23,312
Not an Omega that’s for sure. Looks like it got slapped 7 ways from Sunday, the only straight thing I see are the hands.
 
Posts
2,583
Likes
3,869
The subdial hands actually appear to be glued to the dial in random locations.
That’s because they are !
 
Posts
411
Likes
627
Very special timepiece 😉
As said above the artisan could be running out of indices at that time... And to make it more special he glued on lower location Omega logo to make room for "12".
Very unique ::facepalm1::

And Happy New Year of the Rabbit 2023 from Vietnam
 
Posts
8,701
Likes
14,612
Hello to everyone reading this thread,
Here I have yet another watch I have no information on. Never seen something quite like it, looks relatively new but not sure what it is. Any comments would be very appreciated.
You need to quit looking at crap. If you can only afford this junk, save your money until you can afford good one.
 
Posts
1,046
Likes
5,447
I don’t usually do a bandwagon-jump, but this watch, dear OP, is literally the highlight of my night. Thank you! The box it’s in is the valuable part.

Addendum: I have got to see what else lurks in the adjacent cubbies!