Forums Latest Members
  1. TSR Aug 3, 2018

My dad gave me this watch at 18, and I am about to pass it down to my son when he turns 18. I went online and researched but their appears to be many versions of this watch. Can anyone direct me to a page that has info on this model, or advise a model number. Thanks. Fun thing is I have two sons so need to find another....

2. TSR Aug 3, 2018

My dad gave me this watch at 18, and I am about to pass it down to my son when he turns 18. I went online and researched but their appears to be many versions of this watch. Can anyone direct me to a page that has info on this model, or advise a model number. Thanks. Fun thing is I have two sons so need to find another....

IMG_2370.jpg IMG_2371.jpg
  3. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Aug 3, 2018

The exact model and age is on the case back and can be determined by the serial number.

Odds are it’s solid gold. Nice piece but it appears to have been redialed in its past. Which hurts collectors value.

Unfortunately many watches where redialed back in the day to spruce them up.

Interesting wear on the caseback... specifically the observatory has no wear but the stars are all missing... this could mean it was a fake but... I’m not so sure.

We really need to see inside the watch to give more info. You can try with your fingers to open it. But it needs a tool any watchmaker should have to prevent damage to the caseback.

Edited Aug 3, 2018
    Dan S likes this.
  4. TSR Aug 3, 2018

Thank you, will go that route...