Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Universal Geneve Uni-Compax

1. Dre Jul 2, 2016

Hi OF,

For sale is my Universal Geneve Uni-Compax dated back to 1949. I went to my watchmaker this morning and this watch is still sitting untouched, so I've decided to offer the watch to you guys tentatively for the next few days.

The watch is running but the chrono is not function properly as it doesn't reset to zero. I've asked my watchmaker before taking the watch back this morning, he said that the watch is running and he can't see anything broken, all parts are still there as well, it just needs an overhaul.

Dial: 100% original with patina. All hands are original, original gold leaf hour and minute hands, blued steel sweep second and subdial hands.
    Movement: Cal. 285
    Case: Very nice thick solid 18k case. Case reference and serial are clearly visible and deep, hallmark on the side is still visible. Pushers are crisps. crown is original but looks worn and might need replacing, I'll leave this to the next owner to decide. Original glass according to the owner who owns the watch for more than 60 years. Case looks unpolished.

The watch measures 34mm excluding crown. Triple signed Universal Geneve on the dial, inside case back and movement.

Please note that the movement shot was taken in a different time as I don't like opening caseback. All photos are unedited as well.

The watch is sold as is head only, no straps, box or papers. Priced at 1,599 USD + shipping. Paypal or bank wire only.

Thanks heaps

Andre

image.jpeg View attachment 256698 image.jpeg image.jpeg View attachment 256701 image.jpeg

2. Dre Jul 4, 2016

Edited Jul 8, 2016
    Lonestar likes this.