Universal Geneve Tri-Compax 88101/02 "Evil Clapton"

FS 
Firstly, let me say sorry to all the forum members that continuously produce interesting content. I am part of that group of members that have not connected in the last years due to various reasons. It is great to see that this forum is still so great with so many thoughtful members. Unfortunatelly, I have to sell part of my collection as I am running a new business and need cash.

I bought this in 2014. She was serviced on 2015. It runs and keeps time OK, chronograph runs well but its not very precise when reseting, sometimes flies back to 12 sharp, sometimes stops a bit before. All parts, as far as I know, are fully original, including one of the best evil dials I have ever seen of this reference. Dial is, to be short, perfect: full creamy dots inside its white circles, bright moon disk, and creamy and fully textured subdials. Hands are original, with some wear on hour and minutes hands. All small hands are perfect under the loupe. Case is in very good vintage condition, some scratches here and there, none of them important or deep. Crystal has no chips or scratches and caseback has no important marks. Month and weekday are in Spanish (lucky me, as a Spaniard) and also in good condition. Bezel, as you can see in the pics, is used and has some damage. In my opinion, it is OK with a vintage watch and I have decided to keep it as it is.

I would say this is an honest, fully original, vintage watch. I would assess it as “very good vintage condition”, so it is not "excellent" or "collector" (just because of the bezel). So this obviously impacts price.

Please check all the photos as some macro shots are included.

Taking all this into account, my price for this piece is 19.900 EUR net to me. As a reference, you can find, right now, one in similar condition for sale in Mexico at 25,6K USD and antoher with a polished case and a replacement crown in the US at 25,5K USD.

I could ship globally with the parcel fully insured (charges on buyers side). Nevertheless, due to customs issues, I shall give preference to EU deals, as I am based in Spain.

Regarding returns: I think watch is quite faithfully described above and I can answer all the doubts you may have and provide all the photos you may need, so as international returns may be difficult and expensive due to shipping costs, insurances and customs, I am not accepting them.

Many thanks for your time and to Omegaforums for the oportunity to sell this here.

Now, the photos:

IMG_4693.jpg

IMG_4689.jpg

IMG_4688.jpg

IMG_4692.jpg

IMG_4695.jpg

IMG_4694.jpg

IMG_4691.jpg

IMG_4690.jpg

IMG_4687.jpg

IMG_4686.jpg