Universal Geneve Spillman Uni Compax 22409

SOLD 
$ 3250USD
Universal Geneve Uni Compax ref 22409, dated to 1944-45

38mm Spillman case is sharpest I have handled (light scratch on case back, photo shown to make as prominent as possible)

Both pushers are modern replacements as the originals were missing/damaged (common)

Dial show speckling patina (common on these models), appearance varies with lighting/angle. Some views the patine is very strong, some views not very visible, most views somewhere in between.

Hour/Minute hands beautifully relumed by James H (original lume was falling out)

UG Cal 285 is running and seems to be keeping good time (don't have a timegrapher) over 1-2 days it seemed within 1 minute (maybe even better, wasn't checking seconds). However, service history unknown and always recommend to budget for a full service if regular use intended.

PLEASE NOTE: Chrono reset is off, the sweep hand resets to around 56 and the minute hand sometimes take 2 clicks on the pusher to zero out. In pics I just manually advanced the sweep hand to zero out.

I am asking my cost on this watch at $3250 USD. Paypal F&F. Shipping to be paid by buyer.

The strap is not included (this is a fancy and expensive 19mm Italian strap).

This watch is a perfect for someone looking to get a lot of value, the dial is not the cleanest you can find, but that will cost 2-3 times this amount. The case condition is outstanding.

Plenty of refs here and elsewhere.

Thanks OF for the space. Onto the pics.

Like 21
Do you mind to post the Serial Number?
Not 100% readable on the picture.

Thank you very much!

Do you mind to post the Serial Number
1.009.537?

1.009.537?

I DM'd the serial as responding here at the time would have been a double bump. But for your records.........

:thumbsup: ;)

Like 3