Forums Latest Members

SOLD Universal Geneve (Shreve & Co Signed) - 14K Gold

1. shishy www.hpmor.com Apr 21, 2021

IMG_7307.jpg

Hi folks,

Offered here is a nice 14K Shreve & Co signed Universal Geneve. Full disclosure, I am selling this watch on behalf of a friend (private collector) -- it is in my possession and the whole sale will be managed by me.

The watch appears to have been gifted from a father to his son and bears the son's name on the back, along with a date (1 - 25 - 51), placing it in the early 1950s. Shreve & Co is a US based jeweler based in California, so I assume it was purchased / retailed within the US market originally around that time.

The dial has developed a relatively consistent patina throughout. The stepped case is in fairly good condition with no major scratches or dings to report. There is what also appears to be an import mark on the left side of the case.

My wrist is roughly 7" to give you a sense of how it wears.

Service history is unknown but it seems to be running well (I wore it for the past day).

Asking $715 or best offer, happy to discuss the price if it is of interest. I can cover shipping in the US; international probably OK but just write to me to discuss first so I know where you are and can check the cost.

Plenty of references on OF, MWR, and elsewhere if you need! :)

Photos:

front2.jpg

right_side1.jpg

left_side1.jpg

back1.jpg

front1.jpg

2. shishy www.hpmor.com Apr 27, 2021

bump :)

rbob99 likes this.
  3. shishy www.hpmor.com Apr 28, 2021

sold

rbob99 likes this.