Universal Geneve Polerouter Jet watch stainless steel wait for best offer..

Hi

I have for sale an Universal Geneve Polerouter Jet automatic watch with micro rotor.
The watch it's in overall good condition but i do not know the service history of the watch. I test it on my timeograph and show an error of approximative 2 minutes per day so you could consider a service for it.
I will try to describe the watch best to my knowledge but i will appreciate if other members here spot defects which i did not describe to point them because i do not want to hide defects. I want the the buyer to have a full description do not need to be returned, partial refunds etc, problems which loose money and time.
So..
The glass in good condition with minimal scratches.
Dial in good condition with some patina.
Hands in good condition.
Crown has the logo
Stainless steel case with good shape edges with normal scratches.
It will came with a generic stainless steel bracelet ( i did not picture do not assume any value)
I notice the telescopes are not the same sizes.
I am asking a price of 700 Euro but because i notice that i am not good at evaluation watches i will wait for any offers and after a few days i will see which is the best offer. Paid by PayPal, i will support the fees and shipping cost.
For buyers outside of Europe Union i can declare a gift..

Thank you OF and here are the pictures:

DSC_5306.JPG DSC_5307.JPG DSC_5308.JPG DSC_5309.JPG DSC_5310.JPG DSC_5312.JPG DSC_5313.JPG DSC_5314.JPG DSC_5315.JPG DSC_5316.JPG DSC_5317.JPG

GLWS!

Since you asked for feedback: the bottom left lug appears to be somewhat bent.

It seems that i did not receive any offer so i will lower the asking price to 550 Euro..