Forums Latest Members

SOLD Universal Geneve Polerouter Date

1. Dre Apr 25, 2017

Hi OF,

For sale is my Universal Geneve Polerouter Date circa 1960s.

Dial: Un-common grey/slate dial with date function, tritium on dial and hands. All original hands.
    Case: Stainless steel case with all original brushed finished, super sharp lugs, case is unpolished. Logo, case ref and serial still very visible on the case back. Original crown.
    Movement: Cal 1-69, freshly serviced by my watchmaker last week.

The watch measures 35mm excluding crown, 18mm lugs width. 4x signed UG on the dial, case back, inside case back and movement.

The movement has been fully serviced with the instruction of leaving everything as is including the dial, case and glass. When I received the watch, the movement is pristine and it doesn't look like it's been serviced before. I gave the watch to my watchmaker to be serviced because of this reason.

The scratches are on the glass, dial is mint. I'll leave the glass as is and the next owner can decide on what they want to do with it. Original UG glass with logo in the middle and trapezoidal glass. Original screw down crown. All functions work as it should, including the date function, quickset date, screw down crown, and keeping good time.

The watch is sold as is with the grey suede straps as shown on the photos, no box or papers. Priced at USD900 + shipping. Paypal or bank wire only.

Thanks heaps

Andre

IMG_6234.JPG IMG_6227.JPG IMG_6232.JPG IMG_6235.JPG IMG_6229.JPG IMG_6236.JPG File_000.jpeg File_001.jpeg IMG_6239.JPG

2. Dre Apr 25, 2017

Sold, thanks OF and buyer!

aap likes this.
  3. Togri v. 2.0 Wow! Custom title... cool Apr 25, 2017

That was fast

Dre likes this.