Forums Latest Members

SOLD Universal Geneve Compax

1. Dre Mar 29, 2017

Hi OF,

For sale is my Universal Geneve Compax dated back to 1943. I was thinking on selling this one privately just like some of the recent watches that I've sold, but due to the amount of enquiries that I've received on it, thought I might just put it here just to be fair for anyone. Very reluctant sale in this one, it's the watch that I've owned the longest. I'm selling to make room for another watch.

Dial: 100% original dial, radium arabic numerals, unusual base 1000 dial configuration. Blued steel hands, radium hour and minute hands.
    Case: Chrome with stainless steel back. Case is unpolished and in great condition.
    Movement: UG cal 287.

The watch wears really nicely at oversize 36mm excluding crown, 19mm lugs width. Triple signed on the dial, inside caseback and movement.

The watch was fully serviced in December 2015, the details of the service as well as some of the service documented photos will be provided to the buyer. All functions work as it should. Pushers are very crisps, the fly back lever has been replaced to a NOS original UG part by my watchmaker due to some wear on the old one, everything resets perfectly.

The watch is sold as is head only, no box or papers. Priced at USD3,800 + shipping. Paypal or bank wire only.

Thanks heaps

Andre

IMG_9694.JPG IMG_9693.JPG IMG_9692.JPG

Some wrist shots with different straps

File_000.jpeg File_002.jpeg File_001.jpeg

Syrte, Chrobar, ELV web and 19 others like this.
  2. Dre Mar 30, 2017

Sold, thanks OF and buyer! Appreciate for all the interested parties!

aap, Kmart and Lonestar like this.
  3. Kmart Mar 30, 2017

Congrats to buyer and seller, this is a truly beautiful piece.

4. Diabolik Mar 30, 2017

Even though it is a 324XX it is exquisite. I really don't understand all the fuss about chrome plated UGs ...