Ulysse Nardin Flieger ('1928 pattern') pilot watch - real or bogus?

Hello! This is very similar to my last post regarding what the forum quickly declared a bogus Rolex '1928 pattern' flieger watch!

I found this and was thinking the dial looked really crisp when compared to other watches of this era and type The movement says Ulysse Nardin on it. I can't find any other examples of this brand of pilot watch.

Some background from Konrad Knirim’s book on military time pieces…
Hallo friends
Why: '1928 German Airforce pattern'.
Before 1933, the secretly developed German military-aircraft industry underwent the Treaty of Versailles. Out of the reserves of the 'Deutscher Luftsportverband' (DLV), (German Aviation Sporting Club), the 'Deutsche Verkehrsfliegerschule' (German Transport Aviator's School) and last but not least the covert training center 'Deutsch-Russische Verkehrs-Gesellschaft' (German-Russian Transport Association), came a flood of glider pilots eager to learn the art of military flying for the Luftwaffe since 1934. Many of them had their privatly owned 'Flieger-Uhren', see photo:
- Pilot's watches of the 30s: Natalis, Mimo, Breitling Chronograph, Titus, Zenith, Omega, Helvetia. Many of other manufacturers, such as Longines, Roamer, Lanco etc. made this type of watch. The cases are nickel or chrome and all have fixed mounts. The back cover is screwed or snapped on.

Now, after Zenith designed theirs in 1909 for Louis Bleriot to fly the english channel , I’m aware that multiple manufacturers (Omega, Natalis, Emte, Helvetia, Lanco, Rellum to name a few) made watches in this style - 40mm(ish) similar cases, black dial, clear numbers - however, I have never seen an example of a Ulysse Nardin version. My gut tells me the below is bogus in some way, perhaps a franken version, but I’m really not sure… the dial looks suspicious to me - particularly given the time when these watches were around. Perhaps I’m just being skeptical having never seen another example of this kind.

From seller: "Pilot's watch by Ulysee Nardin from the late 30s. The hand-wound caliber 984 by Adolph Schild was built from the end of 1938. the clock was so around 1940 made. these watches were worn over the aviator suit, the red arrow index was set to the minute, as in photo 4. This made it easy to read the time flown and the fuel supply for the return flight was accurate can be measured. In reconnaissance flights, this is an essential factor"

The Asking is EUR 2.750,00

What do you reckon?

ul.jpg ul2.jpg ul3.jpg ul4.jpg

Hi Harry,
I don't have the KK book to hand but I'd be skeptical why the watch is attributed with a Pheon.
Also that the movement image has different type shine on its bridges. I'd expect it to be uniform.
I'm a hard Pass.

.............. Pay attention to the Arrow of the Kings.

I've seen the broad arrow/pheon with long sides, but for a British 1940s military watch I would expect to see a contemporary arrow.
Maybe the frankenator didn't do enough research.

Hi Harry,
I don't have the KK book to hand but I'd be skeptical why the watch is attributed with a Pheon.
Also that the movement image has different type shine on its bridges. I'd expect it to be uniform.
I'm a hard Pass.
Yes I never thought about the non-uniform sections that ought to be. Good spot.