Forums Latest Members
  1. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 28, 2013

These cloths are AMAZING! They will NOT scratch your watch at all and contain NO cleaning agents which could tarnish the surface of your watch. I have used them for years on my watches.

[​IMG]
    These Super Soft Watch Cleaning Clothes are great for removing finger prints, general dirt after wearing your watch or for general cleaning.

Fine microfiber cloth providing effortless immaculate polishing results.

This Microfiber Cloth is the perfect cloth to effortlessly achieve an immaculate polished finish. It contains polyester and polyamide fibres that are split into microscopically thin composite microfibers only measuring one hundreth of the diameter of a human hair. One square centimeter of the this microfiber cloth contains 30 kilometers of microfiber. Thanks to the immensely large surface this microfiber technology offers, the time required for buffing and polishing is reduced to a fraction of the time that you are used to from using regular cloths. Additionally, the microfiber cloth successfully prevents smearing and streaking.

One Cloth is sufficient for polishing more than one watch.

The MicrofiberCloth is re-usable many times and may be machine washed at 60°C - Make sure no fabric softener is used when washing.

Perfect for all makes of watch no matter what value.

Priced at £10 + £2 shipping to the UK paid by PayPal gift.

INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE ASK FOR THE POSTAGE COSTz

Message me for more info.

2. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 11, 2019

THEY ARE BACK!!!

40 in stock!

Message if interested!

For those that bought these last time, it’s taken me ages to find another supply of these, and I’m sure you will vouch how nice they were.

They are not coated with anything so no harm in polishing any type of watch.

3. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 11, 2019

38 left

4. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 15, 2019

32 Left