Forums Latest Members
  1. UGWatches22 Mar 27, 2016

Hey Guys --

New here and pumped to be a part of the community. I've been a huge fan of the tri-compax for some years now, and finally decided to pony up the money to buy one. I was wondering if anybody knows of any shops in NYC that have historically carried UG watches? I'd love to make this purchase from a trusted retailer where I could go and see / feel the watch on my wrist as well.

Thanks in advance!
    Brendan

2. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Mar 27, 2016

Try Aaron Faber. He has a better chance than anyone else in town of having one in the display case. His prices will make you weep though. Also, there is no effort to keep the website up to date so you have to go in person and take pot luck. http://www.aaronfaber.com/

Another key place to check out watches in the metal are the auction previews. Most of the big sales have NY previews even if they are held in Geneva or HK, and there is usually one spring and one fall auction in NY from the major houses.

3. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Mar 27, 2016

Oh, and welcome!

ELV web likes this.
  4. Drawarms Mar 27, 2016

Rich at Time Titans has a couple. Steel and gold.

5. Modest_Proposal Trying too hard to be one of the cool kids Mar 28, 2016

Just be aware that a brick and mortar store - especially in NYC - will sell these at higher prices than you're likely to find anywhere else. If you're ok paying a premium for convenience, that's your prerogative. Just a warning.

6. UGWatches22 Mar 28, 2016

ah good point on the premium price. Thanks to all for the help!

7. Brent7928 Mar 29, 2016

hey Brenden, sent you a note.