Forums Latest Members
  1. newday5145 Sep 3, 2012

Hello, a new member here. I have two Omegas I need help identifying, dating and any other helpful information.
    The Seamaster is a family heirloom which does not run and needs a band.
    The bracelet model was purchased about 20 years ago. It also does not run and the bracelet was accidentially bent and needs repair.
    Any and all info and/or suggestions will be most appreciated. Thank you. DSCN0015_NEW.jpg DSCN0017_NEW.jpg

DSCN0018_NEW.jpg
  2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 3, 2012

Moved to its own thread

3. newday5145 Sep 3, 2012

Thank you.

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 3, 2012

Nobody's answered this as they're not really popular collector watches so I'll just say value wise, I don't know much about the first, but the second looks like a 70s style integrated bracelet watch that was popular at the time, if its solid gold, its worth probably melt value maybe a bit more, just because that 70s styling isn't popular today.

The first one if its solid gold could be worth at least melt value, I've never seen a Seamaster in one of those cases so I can't say much more

5. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Sep 3, 2012

The first watch is a US market Seamaster in 14K gold, ca mid 1960s using the cal 670/671, 17/24 jewel automatic movement. Can't remember the ref number off hand.

In as shown condition, the dial appears to be original, $400 or so.

Again not a really desirable style.

6. newday5145 Sep 4, 2012

Thanks for your input. Regarding the Seamaster, I've never seen another like it, nor have any who have seen it. The BA De Ville is a bit more recognized.
    As the Seamaster is an heirloom, I'd like to get it repaired to operational condition so that I may pass it on to my oldest grandson. Likewise on the BA, to my younger grandson. Collectability/melt value are not that important. Thanks again for your input.