Tutima baseball cap

Posts
535
Likes
2,654
Everything is in the title. I've seen several of these caps in pictures, but no one seems to be selling one online at the moment.

Please PM me if you have one you'd be ready to sell.
 
Posts
2,777
Likes
4,402
Everything is in the title. I've seen several of these caps in pictures, but no one seems to be selling one online at the moment.

Please PM me if you have one you'd be
 
Posts
535
Likes
2,654
Thanks a lot for the heads up. I will now try to convince the seller to ship overseas.
 
Posts
535
Likes
2,654
Upon further review, I will let this one go. Elastic pricing and rookie seller already make for an unpleasant combination, but if you add a transatlantic shipment into the mix, I'm getting bad vibes about the whole thing.

The quest goes on...