Turkish Government auctions 250+ known fake watches - Omega, Rolex, AP, Patek etc.

Some of you might remember my failure to import a C-Case Omega Constellation to Turkey, basically through the customs process I was denied import because the watch was second hand, I've lost $150 in customs costs, then spent another $150 trying to get the watch sent back and failed again, overall lost 2 months, $1000, and my morale

Ever since that incident, I've been waiting for my watch to go on auction, I'm waiting to see whether they are going to sell it to the internal market, or sell it as a must-export item

I stumbled onto these 2 auctions:
https://www.eihale.gov.tr/ihaleler/detay/1JPPXpiqrhaKCbKLXPnmFH
https://www.eihale.gov.tr/ihaleler/detay/iXYq7YHRAXp5gihZeSfjwU

Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 17.06.02.png

"OMEGA İBARELİ KOL SAATİ (8 ADET)"

The description says it's Omega marked, Rolex marked etc. - basically it's pretty clear it's known these are fake watches, otherwise it would say, Omega model, Rolex model, also it's practically impossible for someone whose job is to find these to not know the stickers fakers use, they basically advertise their factories. What's sadder is that these are not marked as export-only, basically they saw no problem importing them, so whoever buys them can freely sell them domestically or internationally

It's pretty sad that I can't import a genuine vintage Omega by paying an extreme amount in taxes that would help the government, yet, I could easily buy 250+ fakes

Shouldn’t they be destroying these? I thought that’s what customs usually does to fake goods! Something’s seems wrong when customs confiscates something to prevent fake goods from entering a country and then auctions them!

Yeah it is pretty bizarre, they should be destroyed, basically the real intention is to destroy the economy/country, so all their actions are in accordance with this objective

I document all that I can, going to pursue it if government changes hand in 2023, otherwise it’s a futile effort since they know what they are doing

My case was going to be, “I was denied customs processing of a watch while similar watches are being auctioned by the government” - this escalated things quite a bit