Forums Latest Members

SOLD Tudor Submariner Ref. 94110 "Blue Snowflake"

1. JamesL1680 Jul 4, 2020

Thanks to OF for the space.

Up for sale is my Tudor 94110 "Blue Snowflake." I purchased this watch a few months ago from a well known dealer, and would happily keep it if I were not chasing something...substantial. Serial number is 898xxx, dating it to ~1978.

On to the details...

Dial/Hands/Bezel: Knock.Out. I will let the photos do most of the talking here, but the dial itself is incredible and the lume has aged to a really beautiful shade. The ghosted bezel wraps everything up with a bow.

Case: Great condition. Very thick with bevels still visible. There is some "sleeve polish" on the lugs.

Movement: The watch has not been serviced in my possession, but is keeping good time. I am not selling this watch with a service guarantee.

Bracelet
    : Rolex folded-link 9315 with 380 endlinks. Has stretch commensurate with age, and some "sleeve polish" on the clasp and a few of the links. The coronet on the clasp is very sharp. I had several of the links removed at the Rolex Service Center in NYC (I have a small wrist, and they did it for free), they will accompany the watch separately as I do not have the tools (read: skills) to put them back in.

On to pricing...

I am asking $11,500 for this watch, which is simply the price I paid. Looking for comps, I note many examples in the low-$10k to mid-$12k range. I think it is fair to say this example better than the mid.

I am happy to share the original dealer listing privately, which has some impressive, high-res photos.

The price includes fully insured shipping within CONUS (strongly preferred). Local pick-up is also welcome in the NYC area. I may ship internationally on a case by case basis, fully insured only and at the buyer's cost. For a transaction this size, I would prefer bank wire, but I would consider a partial payment through Paypal if that is of interest (you assume fees if you prefer not to use Friends & Family). I can provide references relating to purchases from and sales to fellow OF members on request, you should be able to do the same.

Now on to the best part - the photos! If there are other photos you'd like to see, please reach out and I can add accordingly in the comments. Alternatively, you can see more photos of the watch "in the wild" on Instagram @watchaholicnyc. Thanks for looking!

IMG_7629.jpg IMG_7568.jpg IMG_7572.jpg IMG_7893.jpg IMG_7894.jpg IMG_7895.jpg IMG_7897.jpg IMG_7899.jpg IMG_7901.jpg IMG_7903.jpg IMG_7910.jpg

2. JamesL1680 Jul 6, 2020

Monday bump to kick off the week

3. JamesL1680 Jul 8, 2020

Mid-week bump

watch3s likes this.
  4. Seaborg Jul 9, 2020

This one looks sooooo cool ::love::
    GLWS :thumbsup:

watch3s likes this.
  5. JamesL1680 Jul 15, 2020

OHPF

smitty190373, Lonestar and jshaw083 like this.
  6. JamesL1680 Jul 16, 2020

SOLD, thanks K and OF