Forums Latest Members

SOLD Tudor Sub 7016 Transitional - 68

1. ANALOGUE Aug 10, 2018

SOLD. Thanks buyer and OF!

Dear OF,

My first FS ad here but I have tons of good referenses from different watch forums, as well as members here. I appologise for non-native english...

I have bought a new watch and unfortunately need to sell this beauty. It is a 7016 transitional from 68 (maybe late 67), featuring a semi-pcg case, transitional dial with gilt minute track and T Swiss T as well as the attractive and rare lollipop hand. A lot of premium stuff in other words ;)

All parts are to the best of my knowledge original. They are also period correct if not stated otherwise.

Case & Insert:
    A very nice semi-pcg case. It have been lightly polished in the past but still in really good condition imho. Caseback and crown in good condition. The insert is sligthly newer and has a great ghost fade.

Dial & Hands:
    Matte transitional dial with gilt minute track and T Swiss T in very good condition. Inside and away from sunlight it is a nice black dial with almost a velvet like finish. In direct sunlight it really pops with a tropic/purple/gray/stardust kind of patina. I am aware that it sound really over selling but it is honestly the best description I can give... It is hard to capture in photos but I have at least tried. Hour and minute hand is matching dial lume well but is a bit unevenly partinated in the edges of the lume. The lollipop seconds hand is a litte bit lighter.

Crystal:
    I believe it is a correct Tropic T19 dome but I find it a bit hard to see the difference between T19 and service crystal..

Bracelet:
    Riverted C+I Rolex oyster with some engraving on the clasp. A bit streched but nice. Did not come with the watch when sold new.

Price: I have looked for transitional 7016's with lollipop hand and the cheapest I can find for sale now (have looked at c24 and Watchrecon) is at C24 for 9kEUR head only and looks quite bad imho with newer dial etc. Mine is far better... But I price it lower as C24 is generally too high imho...

How about 7kEUR head only or 8.5kEUR on bracelet?

Shipment: Insured shipment is included but buyer choose and sort out the details with shipping and insurance companies.

Return: Only if grossly misdescribed

Edit: Have tested the time keeping for 24hrs. When using it during the day and having it face up during night it was 10 sec wrong after 24hrs.

Pics:
    IMG_20180512_083907.jpg IMG_20180513_091436.jpg IMG_0039_02.jpg IMG_0038.jpg IMG_20180511_105220.jpg 9249215130711682196.JPG IMG_20180607_074726.jpg
    Best Regards,
    ANALOGUE

Edited Aug 27, 2018
  2. adam78 Adam @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 10, 2018

Very nice, and has the correct big lollipop seconds hand! GLWTS (i.e. I already have one of these...).

ANALOGUE likes this.
  3. ICONO Aug 10, 2018

To help clarify:

Possibly some macro ‘hi res’pictures of the upper, & lower halves of dial, without the respective hands intruding on text ?

Also inside caseback, and movement, ( especially rotor ) images ?

Is the service history unknown, or undocumented ?

Castle4444, mr_yossarian and ANALOGUE like this.
  4. ANALOGUE Aug 10, 2018

Hi,
    Thanks for the recomendations. I do not own a marco lens but will do my best with the pictures. The watch is at my friend's place but will take shots as soon as I have the watch.

I forgot to mension the service history. It is unknown!

5. ANALOGUE Aug 15, 2018

OHPF.
    Thanks OF!

GBTRIUMPH and dougiedude like this.