Forums Latest Members

SOLD Tudor Small Rose ref 7934 "Oyster Royal"

1. bazamu wincer, not a bidder May 13, 2017

Up for grabs is an...erm...accidental...auction win that I really don't need at the moment. Every time I try to consolidate, I somehow end up with more. Anyways, need to shuffle funds and this is one that just doesn't have a place in my collection at the moment.

Onto the description:

Case:
    Beautiful Rolex Oyster case (34mm) is sharp and appears to be relatively unmolested. No dings or dents, and serial is still fully present and sharp on the caseback (pictured below). The case wears quite well for its size.

Dial / Handset: The reason I bought this in the first place was the attractiveness of the dial and lume, especially when compared to other 7934s that a simple Google search will find. The white 3-6-9-12 dial is in good shape, with all text still vivid and proper. There is a small portion of the dial (a thin line near the 3 o'clock plot) that in some angles appears to be darker than the rest, but in trying to capture it in pictures, I honestly couldn't (just wanted to put that for the sake of full disclosure). The lume plots are creamy and match perfectly - though the 10, 11, 4, and 5 o'clock plots have shrunk in on themselves over the years. The hands are beautiful shapes, and the sweep hand is a terrific blued steel. The minute hand has a layer underneath that is a light green color and it looks like the lume originally laid on top of it. It's shown clearly in the pictures below.

Movement/Performance: Movement winds beautifully and the watch keeps strong time. I do not formally time my watches, but over the past day it has run strong with no noticeable variation in performance. Sold as-is.

Bracelet: A funky Fix-O-Flex vintage band is included.

My price is $900 with payment via PayPal (sent "Friends & Family," add 3% if that option is not used) or direct bank wire. US sale strongly preferred. Face-to-face in Chicago is also welcome for local buyers. Finally, I have plenty of references available as a buyer and seller that I can provide if necessary. I can be reached via PM or at [email protected].
    IMG_9893.JPG IMG_9894.JPG IMG_9899.JPG IMG_9902.JPG IMG_9903.JPG IMG_9905.JPG IMG_9907.JPG IMG_9915.JPG

Edited Jun 11, 2017
    OMGRLX, Foo2rama, Spacefruit and 4 others like this.
  2. bazamu wincer, not a bidder May 19, 2017

Bump - price drop to $1K shipped

3. bazamu wincer, not a bidder May 31, 2017

Bump

4. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Jun 11, 2017

Bump, price drop