Forums Latest Members

SOLD Tudor OEM Nato Straps - Black w/ Red Stripe GMT, Black, Camo

1. yinzerniner Mar 10, 2019

Tudor OEM 22mm Black with Red Center Stripe Nato Strap. The strap is 21.5mm wide at the lugs and the buckle and made for use with both 22 and 21mm wide lugs. Original spec for the Tudor Black Bay GMT. Fabric construction, with stainless steel keepers. The buckle is an OEM Tudor Stainless Steel Tang Buckle. The strap and buckle are in very good condition, TZ Rating 94%, as you can see in the pics; $130
    _DSC8309.jpg _DSC8307.jpg _DSC8308.jpg

Tudor OEM 22mm Black Nato Strap. The strap is 21.5mm wide at the lugs and the buckle and made for use with both 22 and 21mm wide lugs. Fabric construction, with stainless steel keepers. The buckle is an OEM Tudor Stainless Steel Tang Buckle. The strap and buckle are in very good condition, TZ Rating 92%, as you can see in the pics; $125
    _DSC8311.jpg _DSC8310.jpg _DSC8312.jpg

Tudor OEM 21mm Camo Nato Strap. The strap is 20.5mm wide at the lugs and the buckle and made for use with both 20 and 21mm wide lugs. Original spec for the Tudor Ranger. Fabric construction, with stainless steel keepers. The buckle is an OEM Tudor Stainless Steel Tang Buckle. The strap and buckle are in very good condition, TZ Rating 90%, as you can see in the pics; $120
    _DSC8314.jpg _DSC8313.jpg _DSC8315.jpg

Payment Details:
    Paypal fees and shipping via USPS Priority are included in my asking price. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done deals here, WuS and on TZ with positive feedback. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM, and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are always welcome. Thanks in advance for the interest.

Edited Mar 11, 2019
  2. yinzerniner Mar 13, 2019

GMT Nato is SOLD! All others still available.

3. yinzerniner Mar 17, 2019

Camo nato is SOLD! Black Nato is still available.