eugeneandresson
·Today is my anniversary of rotating around our god, source of all life and energy on earth (directly or indirectly), the Sun ... and so I took the day off, climbed on my bike, and went cycling under the Sun. It is a magnificent day weatherwise.
We have a relatively new Tudor boutique in our main street where all the crazy shops are, and I went to go look at watches I haven't had a chance to see ...
I was honestly quite taken by the dimensions and feel of the new Tudor Black Bay Chrono in 39mm case, with 13mm thickness...
Aka the 'bumblebee', this yellow dial is not for everyone, but it honestly is a bit fun ... I think I prefer it to the pink and turquoise dials ... but I am not sure if its for me ... it stands out a bit much ...
They removed the faux-rivets ... a welcome upgrade to a bracelet which is now more like an Oyster bracelet (or however it is known in crown-terms) ...
The young salesman allowed me to put it on to go look at it under natural light ... those spot lights in boutiques do watches no justice. That was super nice of him. I wish they all did it. It was a display-only piece, and it was sized perfectly for my wrist ... as though they sized it for me ... it really felt good.
I sincerely look forward to what other variations they come out with. I would love if they had something styled similarly to the BB58 with warm gilty-tones ... I always found the current Black Bay Chrono's very sterile, a bit too cold, and way too THICCCCCCC ... this is a welcome direction.
Anybody have one? Post some pics please!
We have a relatively new Tudor boutique in our main street where all the crazy shops are, and I went to go look at watches I haven't had a chance to see ...
I was honestly quite taken by the dimensions and feel of the new Tudor Black Bay Chrono in 39mm case, with 13mm thickness...
Aka the 'bumblebee', this yellow dial is not for everyone, but it honestly is a bit fun ... I think I prefer it to the pink and turquoise dials ... but I am not sure if its for me ... it stands out a bit much ...
They removed the faux-rivets ... a welcome upgrade to a bracelet which is now more like an Oyster bracelet (or however it is known in crown-terms) ...
The young salesman allowed me to put it on to go look at it under natural light ... those spot lights in boutiques do watches no justice. That was super nice of him. I wish they all did it. It was a display-only piece, and it was sized perfectly for my wrist ... as though they sized it for me ... it really felt good.
I sincerely look forward to what other variations they come out with. I would love if they had something styled similarly to the BB58 with warm gilty-tones ... I always found the current Black Bay Chrono's very sterile, a bit too cold, and way too THICCCCCCC ... this is a welcome direction.
Anybody have one? Post some pics please!
Edited:



