Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Tudor Black Bay Black - In House COSC Full Set (AD Bought)

1. Watchguy31-us Jun 11, 2017

Hello OF,

For your consideration today is a full set, AD purchased, Tudor Black Bay Black.

It comes with all cards, papers, links (to the riveted bracelet), boxes, papers, hang tags, and original receipt from a US AD (purchased 12/2016).

Mechanically, it's the most accurate watch I've ever owned. It's + a few seconds A WEEK.

Cosmetically, it's 98+. I've worn the bracelet with protective tape on the clasp so no marks. There is a hairline scratch on the non-crown sidewall, but that is the only blemish on the entire watch. It cannot even be photographed as it is certainly a "hairline". I'll remove it for you if you'd like (but that'll need to be your call).

I'm asking $2,550 shipped for the watch to the CONUS. I am on WUS as markschnake1 and OF & TRF as watchguy31-us for feedback. Feel free to PM me or email me at markschnake1ATgmailDOTcom.

Pictures below. Please any smudges/reflections:

IMG_1508.JPG IMG_1515.JPG IMG_1514.JPG IMG_1513.JPG IMG_1512.JPG IMG_1509.JPG IMG_1510.JPG IMG_1511.JPG

Kmart, ahartfie, WelshBoa and 3 others like this.
  2. Watchguy31-us Jun 12, 2017

Bump! $2450 net shipped!

(I noticed another hairline scratch (less than 2mm long) on the front right lug. I "over disclose" and have disclosed the only items that would cause the classification to not be "LNIB")