With how much Tudor got right on the BB58, the only thing I could describe as a gripe is the 3 micro adjustment holes on the bracelet. My wrist size fell right in between adding a link with adjustment set to the inner most notch OR taking out a link with adjustment set to the outer lost notch. Either too loose or too tight. Seems with a little searching it’s a common issue. Why? Because the three micro adjustments don’t make up for the length of a link. I measure the link-to-link length at 10.2mm. The three micro adjustment holes measure 5.8mm overall, with 2.9mm between each whole. Basically, one more hole is needed to fill in the missing division between a link and adjustments. I kinda understand why Tudor didn’t add the extra hole. If they did, the faux-rivet would conflict with the clasp (doesn’t fit). But I also wonder why they didn’t modify the clasp proportions or realign the holes to allow for 4. If bugged me enough that I decided to modify my bracelet. First step, polish off the faux-rivets on one removable link. Not a hard task but had to be done while be attentive to not grinding an edge or polishing unevenly. Second step is to drill two new holes. For this I measured 3 times, marked, and carefully center punched. I decided to keep the spacing even though it doesn’t perfectly align to four equal divisions of 10.2mm. For better or worse, in the end my spacing reduced to 2.4mm instead of 2.9mm (obviously user error, too bad). After drilling I de-burred the inside with a round diamond Dremel bit and lightly countersunk the exterior side with slightly larger drill bits before polishing. In the end I’m glad I made the modification. The bracelet fits like a charm now.