Forums Latest Members

Tudor BB steel on Rubber

1. CPRwatch Jul 17, 2017

Hi All , loved the BB steel from when I first saw pictures of it at Basel 17 , & was lucky enough to get one of the first ones in the UK. However the only small issue for me was the lack of micro adjustment on the bracelet , one link out too loose, put the link back in and lack of micro adjustment, too tight. Aaaagh I thought ,but I really want to wear this watch and have it comfortable as a daily wearer . So what the options available , not keen on the Nato strap that comes with it great quality and all ,but its a big watch & personally not keen on the look . So Nato is a no go for me so I thought what else is out there , well there's always Rubber I thought , So I start looking around at what's on offer and the initially thought the new Rubber B for the BB would be it . But then looking at the Pelagos , I like the look of the rubber on end links ,mmmm now there's a thought . So off to the local AD & order a Pelagos Rubber , easy enough & £140.00 pounds to you sir . Had to wait a couple of days for it to come in, & working away I couldn't get to the AD until this morning . Off the AD & asked about fitting of the Rubber onto the BB steel & watchmaker said he wasn't told it was for a BB steel & wasn't sure if he should fit it , So after some discussion/persuasion he got what I was after & said leave it with me for a couple of hours , so left it with him. Couple of hours later called into the AD & couldn't wait to see he watch , exactly hw I pictured it in my head & with clasp deployment similar to the Omega style . It fits perfectly now & so glad I went with this choice as it just lifts the watch in my opinion. a1.jpg b1.jpg c1.jpg d1.jpg e1.jpg g1.jpg h1.jpg

2. sgrossma Jul 17, 2017

Not bad, but I prefer the regular Black Bay no date

watch3s likes this.
  3. SouthernScot Jul 17, 2017

Very nice watch and the rubber strap sets it off just right.

4. Hands90 Aug 10, 2017

Looks great!

5. JSal16 Aug 10, 2017

Looks really nice, I wish they had made this with a 12 hour bezel...Having the GMT function would of be killer.

TheCaptainOfTech likes this.
  6. ICONO Aug 10, 2017

Looks fab !

I have the new Tudor 79350 Chrono with the rivet bracelet

Think I might try a rubber strap on that

7. bencrouch25 Aug 10, 2017

Looks good - I did this a while back on the BBB and the strap is still holding up nicely. I was worried it would break easily because the join as the endlink isn't great but so far so good!

IMG_6302.JPG IMG_6336.JPG IMG_6363.JPG

8. watchestelltime Aug 14, 2017

Looks awesome, enjoy it

9. watchestelltime Aug 14, 2017

I am wondering if this arrangement would fit my Tudor North Flag?

10. CPRwatch Aug 14, 2017

Hi , I think the Pelagos Rubber will fit directly onto the NF . I have seen some pictures of it on another forum & it looked pretty good .