Tudor 89190 40mm Hydronaut Black Dial and Bezel w/ Bracelet, OEM Rubber, Papers

Up for sale is my Tudor Hydronaut 89190. IMO this is the last Tudor dive watch to retain the Submariner DNA with drilled lugs, cyclops, and 40mm case size. This watch is difficult to find in this configuration with black dial and bezel. Most have silver bezels and are not as attractive. This is a gorgeous example in very nice and unpolished condition with many extras included.

Case: 40mm, 20mm lugs, 11mm thickness.

Bracelet: Original bracelet will fit a 7" wrist. Also included is the OEM rubber strap for this model and end links! I do not have a deployant for the strap, but any 16mm buckle will work.

Movement: Currently winds smooth, sets properly, and keeps good time. Service history is unknown.

Extras: Original punched papers, instruction book, and wallet

My asking price is $2900 or best offer shipped via bank wire or Paypal + fees to the CONUS only. I have many references as a buyer and seller on this forum and others. PM me or email me at jaredginn808 at gmail dot com with any questions.

Thanks!
Tudor 13.jpg Tudor 12.jpg Tudor 11.jpg Tudor 10.jpg Tudor 9.jpg Tudor 8.jpg Tudor 7.jpg Tudor 6.jpg Tudor 5.jpg Tudor 4.jpg Tudor 3.jpg Tudor 2.jpg Tudor 1.jpg
Edited:

Bump. In comparison, the Black Bay 58 is 11.9mm thick and a 5 digit Submariner is 12.2mm thick. This is a very slim 200m dive watch at 11mm thick with bracelet and rubber included. Make me an offer on this future classic!