Forums Latest Members
  1. Togri v. 2.0 Wow! Custom title... cool Sep 5, 2019

Anyone know what happened? I have seen a couple of threads on TRF and the comments on Instagram. Half is people believing the Black Bay Dark is a new watch and the other half bashing Tudor for not releasing anything. People can’t seem to get excited about Tudor’s announcement that a famous rugby team is wearing one of the watches in their current lineup. In this day and age a big announement HAS to mean a new watch, or in Omega’s case 5 new watches.

Or is there a new watch coming ::confused2::

2. Martin_J_N Sep 5, 2019

Tudor's UK website just promotes the All Blacks wearing the Black Bay Black, so doesn't look as though there is anything new coming from Rolex's little brother. Lots of hype for a team that require very little hype, maybe the watch isn't selling well :)

3. Togri v. 2.0 Wow! Custom title... cool Sep 5, 2019

You have a point there. I have never seen one in the wild but have seen several of the ordinary Black Bays. I agree, team definitely doesn’t need any hype and it is cool if they wear the black Tudor. Good for them and good for Tudor. It would do the brand more credit if they wore it by themselves and not as part of a sponsorship. But hey that is not how the world works :D

Nathan1967 and Martin_J_N like this.
  4. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Sep 5, 2019

Good luck trying to buy any Rolex or Tudor in New Zealand :rolleyes:
    More like the black hole for the brand last time I was there....

5. ConElPueblo Sep 15, 2019

6. KingCrouchy Sep 15, 2019

7. madjestikmoose Can’t bat, can’t bowl Sep 15, 2019

Dear me. I could have done a better job at photoshopping that. Time for a new career, one that allows me to afford more new watches than the current one at least.