Forums Latest Members
  1. WRATH OF KANE Jul 11, 2020

What do you think? 20200711_145817.jpg

2. WRATH OF KANE Jul 11, 2020

Anyone heard of Kronias straps? I bought this one in Bangkok, but I think they're from Sweden. Quality is good, but they are a bit short if you have a bigger wrist. 20200711_161249.jpg

3. Amg786s Jul 16, 2020

I think the contrast between the cream of the hour markers and the hints of cream within the weave of the strap go quite nicely together.

WRATH OF KANE likes this.
  4. WRATH OF KANE Jul 16, 2020

Thank you, quite nice of you to say so. I get a military vibe off of the coordination of the light colors on the watch and in the strap. Sort of makes me think of an old time military watch.

OmegaP99 likes this.
  5. OmegaP99 Jul 16, 2020

I think any of the steel vintage inspired or true vintage Omega models look great on MIL straps. It's a natural! That's also good to know those are shorter straps, smaller-wrist folks like me have a hard time finding suitable pieces.
    My quick search for that brand only brought back this post however, perhaps a misspelling?

WRATH OF KANE likes this.
  6. WRATH OF KANE Jul 18, 2020

The brand is Kronia's Straps, and they are from Sweden (so I've been told). I bought it in Bangkok, the seller has a FB page, called Kronia's Straps, and he ships worldwide. Really nice guy too. Recommend contacting him. I'm sure he will be glad to help you! If you are still having problems, let me know and I will send you the link.

OmegaP99 likes this.