Forums Latest Members

SOLD TRITIUM MONSTER - Vintage Lord Lane Classic Diver Broad Arrow, Big Triangle, Red Date SERVICED $280

1. MikeMan2727 Nov 26, 2017

For sale is a fun vintage diver from my collection. I did not want to part with this one, but I am selling to offset some of the money spent on the Constellation 2648 I just purchased.

This watch has all of the touches that we like to see on classic divers. It is a nice size at 36 mm without crown, has large markers with tons of Tritium, broad arrow hand, and a red date wheel. I lovingly call it the Tritium Monster since I’ve never seen such thick marker paint before. As a bonus, this watch was serviced around 4 months ago! To the details:

Case: The case is base metal with chrome finish, measuring 36mm in diameter without the crown. The case is in overall nice condition with sharp lugs, unpolished. There is some loss to the chrome finish on the back of the case (See photos). Bezel is bidirectional, also in nice cosmetic condition. It is slightly loose, but stays in place.

Crown: Unmarked crown, likely original.

Caseback: Nice condition screw down caseback. Inside is marked "Enzo Watch Ltd Swiss Made" and has my watchmakers mark of 7/15/2017

Movement: Recently serviced A. Schild 1803 movement. The mainspring was replaced during service and the watch is running well. The movement is marked "Enzo Watch Ltd Swiss" with export code RWG.

Dial: Original unrestored black gloss dial in excellent overall condition with thick Tritium paint on the big triangle markers. There is a small nick to the dial near 12 o’clock, adjacent to the triangle hour marker (See photo). The Tritium markers have developed a beautiful patina and still slightly glow! (See lume photo).

Hands: Original broad arrow hands in excellent condition. Lume color matches the dial perfectly.

Crystal: Original unmarked crystal with cyclops imbedded inside. It is not bulky like an external cyclops.

Strap: Vintage tropic style diver strap. Looks like it may have been shaved down a bit to fit the lugs.

For this cool retro diver, I am asking $300 shipped in the USA, which factors in the condition and recent service. Venmo or PayPal gift preferred. International shipping at cost. TransferWise works great for international deals.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.5.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Edited Nov 29, 2017
    Brook, be.norm, alam and 2 others like this.
  2. MikeMan2727 Nov 27, 2017

Forgot to mention, this has a semi-quickset date where you can set the date by going backwards past midnight and then forward to advance the date.

Also open to offers, of course.

3. MikeMan2727 Nov 28, 2017

Take another look! :)

4. alam Nov 28, 2017

cool looking retro diver indeed... & different! :thumbsup: GLWS!

5. MikeMan2727 Nov 29, 2017

Thanks very much! This has been a fun one to wear.

Price drop to $300 shipped in the US

6. RawArcher Measures thread drift on the Richter Scale Nov 29, 2017

Very cool diver. Call it a “Triple Big-Triangle”! GLWS!

7. MikeMan2727 Dec 1, 2017

Bump :)

8. MikeMan2727 Dec 3, 2017

Weekend drop to $280. Serviced, read to wear!

9. MikeMan2727 Dec 3, 2017

Sold elsewhere, thanks OF for the space and interest!