Forums Latest Members
  1. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter Aug 15, 2013

Just came home from the omega boutique in chadstone, melbourne, with some goodies
    View attachment 25258
    And
    View attachment 25259
    View attachment 25260

Tried on a number of ATs and the Sedna pie-pan homage piece we have talked so much about. While the Sedna colour was very nice, I worked out what I don't like about the new constellation - while t has the pie pan look, it isn't actually a pie-pan! It looks like those pie pan redial efforts, where they are trying to turn dome dials into pie pans by drawing in the facets :(

I also noticed in the catelogue, in the London Olympics section, a heritage style watch
    View attachment 25261
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376625705.380365.jpg
    Which even the wife liked, complete with railroad track minute marks!

The reason I went was to try on some more ATs - especially to compare the red and yellow gold 39mm versions. I do really like the RG, but my wife thinks I need the YG to match the wedding ring. I also tried on the plain grey dial and that was very nice also. But most importantly, I starting to wear down the Mrs! The aim is to get it at the end of the year, when our second child is born.

And straight after the Omega boutique I took the Mrs to Tiffany's ;)

2. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Aug 15, 2013

Simple solution, choose the RG watch..........and replate the wedding ring with RG :whistling:

3. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter Aug 15, 2013

Noticed the photos didn't come out. Don't worry, just a picture of the catalogue and the omega lifetime magazine