Forums Latest Members
  1. patmoon89 Apr 8, 2017

It goes without saying I love the ST. I'm super lucky to have a reservation, specifically with my anniversary date. Incredible!

I know I don't even have the watch yet...but just for giggles...would anyone trade their ST? If so what would someone have to offer you? not talking about cash.

For me, even though the ST is gorgeous and checks off a lot of boxes, I can't quite say it's a grail watch. In fact I know it's not, at least for me. I've had my eye on speedmaster moonphases for quite some time(not the newer ones). The 3576.50 is up there (now no longer made). While the 345.0809 is one my top 3 watches to own in the future.

Would anyone trade their ST for a 345.0809 (obviously with extra cash on top)? Just to be clear this isn't a FSOT thread. I'm just curious if I'm the only one thinking about other options. Or toying with the idea of...what would make me let the ST go? In my mind I want to pass down a moonphase to my son. I'm sure the ST could fit the bill, but a 345.0809 would be killer!

Any thoughts?

2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Apr 8, 2017

I highly doubt it anyone that wants an 809 could buy one. It's also cheap to put a display back on any speedy.

Most of the people that ordered the ST want it. The flippers will want cash.

:edit: I'm assuming the 809 is the hesalite sapphire back

Edited Apr 8, 2017
  3. gemini4 Hoarder Of Speed et alia Apr 8, 2017

When did the Speedy Tuesday morph into SpeedyMoon Tuesday?