Forums Latest Members

TRADED: Omega SMP Titanium 2232.30 150th Anniversary

1. ffej4 Survey Man Feb 25, 2015

For sale I have a very nice example of an Omega SMP 2232.30. This is the Seamaster that commemorated the 150th anniversary of the Seamaster line. It is extremely limited, with only 1,848 pieces ever being produced. This is a very rare piece and it does not come up on the market often, especially at my price.

Price: $1,950 firm – PayPal or bank wire. Free overnight shipping to CONUS, or I can ship internationally for a roughly $25 price increase. This is a very fair price, being that full sets of this watch (with the box included) have sold for $2700+ in the last year.

Condition: The condition of this piece is very good. It is not mint, but it is very close. I would rate it at 94-95%. There are small scratches on the bracelet and case, but nothing too serious. The timekeeping is great, running at roughly +/- 4 sec/day. The bezel is crisp when being turned, and the bracelet clasp still has a very firm click to it.

Watch notes: This is a full-sized model – the case is 42mm, just like the other full-sized Seamasters. The case and bracelet are made of titanium. The original box will not be included (as reflected by the ridiculously low price), but a red Omega travel case will be included. Again, this is an extremely limited model, with only 1,848 pieces in existence. It has a unique, silvery dial that is unlike any dial on any other model of Seamaster. It also has a unique engraving on the side that is unique to the 2232.30. Also, the original and untouched bezel had a shiny finish, but this one appears to have been brushed (makes the watch look better, in my opinion).

References: I have numerous buying and selling references on WUS. Search my username in the feedback section of the forums and you can see this.

Contact: Feel free to PM me, email me at [email protected], or text me at (406) 781-0478. I'll answer any and all questions!

Trades: I'm interested in most 1995-present Omegas, so if you have something you'd like to trade, offer it up, and it will be considered. I am not willing to pay additional for any trades unless you're offering the best deal in the world, so please keep that in mind! ;)

Thanks for looking and considering, and enjoy the photos!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Mar 1, 2015
    sleepyastronaut likes this.
  2. ffej4 Survey Man Feb 26, 2015

To the top! Feel free to ask questions, guys!

3. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Feb 26, 2015

Never seen a seamaster titanium inscription on the case like that before. Curious.

4. ffej4 Survey Man Feb 26, 2015

Hey Sergio,

I'm pretty sure it's unique to the 150th Anniversary model. If you check out other images of the 2232.30, you'll see it's on those as well. It's one of the distinguishable features of this model, as well as the number out of 1,848 on the caseback.

5. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Feb 27, 2015

Cool

6. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 27, 2015

Yes I think it is unique to that particular ref

ffej4 likes this.
  7. ffej4 Survey Man Feb 27, 2015

Daily bump!

8. ffej4 Survey Man Feb 28, 2015

To the top! This is really an excellent price for this piece. Let's find her a new, loving owner!

9. ffej4 Survey Man Mar 1, 2015

Daily to the top! [emoji1]

10. ffej4 Survey Man Mar 2, 2015

Daily TTT - I'm getting some offers, but nothing great. Let's get this baby sold/traded!