Forums Latest Members
  1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Aug 1, 2017

[​IMG]
    It has not gone unnoticed that we celebrate the 5th anniversary of the Speedy Tuesday feature this year. Early this year we – together with Omega – announced a Speedmaster limited edition to celebrate these 5 years of Speedy Tuesday, which is an amazing tribute to some pretty hard work over the years. Also, just […]

Visit Fratello Watches to read the full article.

2. BenjaminT Aug 1, 2017

In my humble opinion #Speedytuesday articles have become a bit self-referencing lately.

Robert-Jan likes this.
  3. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Aug 1, 2017

Sometimes we have to do an update or repost, also due to our holiday schedule. However, the last time we reposted something was in June. So 'lately' must be relative. When we repost an older article, we always make sure to add something new though. Anyway, next week we have something fresh again.

BenjaminT likes this.
  4. BenjaminT Aug 1, 2017

One could argue about the magazine though ;).

5. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Aug 1, 2017

What do you mean? The magazine contains articles selected from all of our articles (three or four were written from scratch). We just wanted to have them in print, for a larger / new audience.

Bienne2998, Jensop, kov and 1 other person like this.
  6. herold Aug 1, 2017

Thanks for sharing, but unfortunately the link does not work right now.

Robert-Jan, do you mind telling me which strap is shown in the picture? Looks great :thumbsup:!

Robert-Jan likes this.
  7. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Aug 1, 2017

Yeah, rebooting the server at the moment. Should be back up soon.

That's a racing strap from my wife's shop (www.strapsbyfleur.com). Comes in black and brown.

herold and eugeneandresson like this.
  8. BenjaminT Aug 1, 2017

Robert-Jan, appreciate it a lot - it was never my intention to criticise the reuse of material.
    I just find it a bit amusing that three of the last six articles were about speedytuesday the watch (which I have on order), speedytuesday the magazine (which I have printed out) and speedytuesday the weekly (which I regularly read). This is what I mean with self-referencing.

Robert-Jan likes this.
  9. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Aug 1, 2017

Hi,

Yeah, as a matter of fact it all happened a bit at the same time. The delivery of the watches started in June and the magazine appeared end of June, and I didn't want to announce the magazine after they are all gone months later ;-)

RJ