Forums Latest Members

SOLD Titus Matic 8843 Super Compressor

1. sdre Mar 8, 2018

Hi OF,

I bought a bunch of watches last week; I've always wanted a Titus cause of the Calypsomatic and also a super compressor style watch.

I found this watch from this dealer, and we dealt.

I like how it wears and it's keeping accurate time and as well as, it's not a redial/relumed. I did a uv test and it shines bright for 2-3 seconds, then slowly fades.

Reason for selling: Well, I bought a wakmann, this titus, a stowa and a seikomatic weekdater last week... and i realized i over-bought them... so gonna have to let this and probably the weekdater go.

Manufacturer: Titus
    Model Name: Super Compressor
    Ref #, Circa: 8843, 1968
    Case: Stainless Steel Case
    Movement: Titus Signed Caliber 2472 Automatic Movement
    Case Dimensions: 36.5mm excluding crowns
    Strap: 19mm Blue Strap w/ Tang Buckle
    Dial: "Swiss T" Titus Signed Titus Black Dial w/ Date Function
    Bezel: Inner Rotational Bezel
    The 36.5mm case is unpolished and shows some light/ honest wear. Original crystal has some light scratching but dial is clean. The automatic caliber 2472 movement is running and keeping accurate time.

The inner bezel is tight and moves as it should. I know some common problems with super comps is that the inner bezel tends to be loose and swivel around.

Here are the pictures from the seller and my own.

I'm asking for 1750 USD (Paypal fees and shipping to be discussed), Or trade for a Titus Calypsomatic (top up to be discussed)

Edit: not really profiting here. Trying to break even. Paid 1650usd in total cause of shipping and pp fees. I'm putting it at 1750 to minimize pp conversion fees. If u want to do bank wire, I can do at 1500usd

e0GIH0N.jpg gENgygk.jpg HIC7ewE.jpg MBVUQHa.jpg WhatsApp Image 2018-03-08 at 8.42.31 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-03-08 at 7.38.59 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-03-08 at 7.26.38 PM.jpeg

Edited Mar 8, 2018
    Autaviano, jkowens and R3D9 like this.
  2. sdre Mar 9, 2018

No response from buyer :S

Available

Edited Mar 9, 2018