Forums Latest Members

SOLD Tissot Sonorous - Alarm

1. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Mar 1, 2016

Steadily reducing the numbers and this Tissot is next.
    No service history, winds and sets smoothly but running fast by 1min per day. Alarm also winds and sets smoothly producing the intended alarm.
    The case measuring 36mm x 43mm excluding crown has the usual swirls and scratches for a watch of this age that has been used, case edge at nine has a small gouge visible in one of the images.
    Crystal again has a couple of small dings and the watch face has some marks which "may" clean off.
    Bezel is fixed and has sections missing round the circumference, it appears that someone has stuck the bezel in place.
    Original bracelet is in good condition with the clasp shutting tight, fits my 71/2" wrist nicely but no extra links.
    I have a want to buy out for a replacement bezel as I had intended this as a clean up project, change of plans has knocked that on the head.
    Would like £160 GBP including shipping. Payment by Paypal or bank transfer in sterling and at no cost to me.
    No returns unless watch is not as described.

IMG_4872.jpg IMG_4880.jpg IMG_6211.jpg IMG_6213.jpg IMG_6216.jpg IMG_6218.jpg IMG_6220.jpg IMG_6221.jpg

2. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Mar 3, 2016

My thanks once more to another great buyer and yes you have guessed this great sales facility :thumbsup:

arkstfan likes this.