Tissot Chronograph Ref. 6220 Cal. Tissot 27-41

I’m selling a (in my opinion) really nice Tissot Chronograph Ref. 6220 with the well known movement Tissot 27-41/Lemania CH 27/Omega 320 (column wheel, Breguet hairspring, regulator with safety catch for hairspring). Little or not polished, but not unworn.

35mm case diameter without crown. Very well preserved original duotone dial with intact radium numerals and hands. To my knowledge, this Tissot has not been tinkered with, only the winding crown seems to be a replacement.

The watch dates from the time when Omega and Tissot offered very similar chronographs and perhaps also had the same casemaker. According to the movement number, it was manufactured from about 1946/47.

The condition of the movement is really good as well. It runs fairly accurately and evenly, so you can adjust it according to your personal wearing habits. In 2020, the 6220 was supposedly cleaned and oiled - but I cannot verify this. I only see that the amplitude of the balance is very good. Chrono functions OK!

Asking € 3.600
Postscript: As I noticed while writing the sale text, this watch has been sold on Omega Forums before (in 2017), but not to me. I mention this just because I don't want to offer it for the price asked at that time, as I paid considerably more.

The cap of the start/stop pusher is unfortunately a bit crooked now as it was then.

I´m located in Germany. DHL Shipping within the EU is included. Outside EU please inquire.

01.JPG 02.JPG 03.JPG 04.JPG 05.JPG 06.JPG 07.JPG 08.JPG 09.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.jpg
Edited: