Forums Latest Members

Time to hand in your milk crates Aussies

1. CaptainWinsor Aug 14, 2019

We used to put our records in those

2. redpcar Aug 14, 2019

Used to??????

64Wing, JimInOz and CaptainWinsor like this.
  3. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Aug 14, 2019

Your forgetting all our furry critters have pouches ;)

4. makaria indica Aug 14, 2019

A Kiwi and an Aussie are fishing one afternoon and have a couple of cold beers. After a while the Aussie says to the Kiwi, "If I was to sneak over to your house and made wild passionate love to your wife while you were at work, and she got pregnant and had a baby, would that make us related?" The Kiwi after a great deal of thought, says, "I don't know about related, but it sure would make us even

Larry S and queriver like this.
  5. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Aug 15, 2019

Bruce the Aussie builder was going through a house he had just built for the woman who owned it. She was telling him what colour to paint each room. They went into the first room and she said "I want this room to be painted a light blue."

The builder went to the front door and yelled, "GREEN SIDE UP!" When he went back into the house, she told him that the next room was to be bright red. The builder went to the front door and yelled "GREEN SIDE UP!"

When he came back, the woman said "I keep telling you colours, but you go out the front and yell 'green side up' - what is that for?" The builder said, "Don't worry about that, I've justgot a couple of Kiwis laying the turf out front."

6. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Aug 15, 2019

WatchShopping, Archer and queriver like this.
  7. makaria indica Aug 15, 2019

Liar, you blokes don't know what green grass looks like, Australian grass is characterized as brown sun burnt stubble.....

Larry S likes this.
  8. queriver Aug 15, 2019

Australian grass - Copy.jpg

JimInOz and STANDY like this.
  9. Professor Aug 15, 2019

Like they always do, hijack a roo and force it to carry their groceries home in its pouch.

JimInOz likes this.
  10. makaria indica Aug 16, 2019

Just proves the old addage
    " even a blind dog can lick his own balls"

looking forward to this weekends match.... History is certainly against " the lucky country"