Time 4A Pint Movember Summer Raffle - Prizes shipped, £5345 raised.

Thank you to everyone who bought a ticket - those tickets have turned into a £2,575 donation to Movember, which is amazing.

Thank you to Mat, Haroon, James Dowling, and the chap who sent me the Angelus for your donations - you all helped to get more people interested and involed.

And extra special thanks to the wonderful chap who for the past few years has watched from the sidelines, offering support, and anonymously making a donation at the end to top things up. This time around he has added an extra £2500 donation, which is fricking fantastic! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Prizes will be shipping out early next week, and once they're shipped the excess cash from the shipping fund will be added to the donation pot.

Will update once I have a final figure.

Cheers

Chris

Wow what an amazing gesture, truly wonderful chap indeed!

Like 2
Ok - everything is shipped (with the exception of the Quartz Swatch, which I'm going to go get a new battery for today, before sending it off tomorrow).

The leftover cash from post/packaging costs came to £263.27, which I've rounded up to £270, and donated to Movember just now.

I'm waiting on last £75 to clear through from Stripe into my bank, but to wrap things up, I've paid that ahead of time.

Total numbers:

£2575 donated through ticket sales
£270 donated from leftover P&P cash
£2500 donation from our anonymous friend

Grand total: £5345

Thanks again to everyone who took part. :thumbsup:

Like 15
Ok - everything is shipped (with the exception of the Quartz Swatch, which I'm going to go get a new battery for today, before sending it off tomorrow).

The leftover cash from post/packaging costs came to £263.27, which I've rounded up to £270, and donated to Movember just now.

I'm waiting on last £75 to clear through from Stripe into my bank, but to wrap things up, I've paid that ahead of time.

Total numbers:

£2575 donated through ticket sales
£270 donated from leftover P&P cash
£2500 donation from our anonymous friend

Grand total: £5345

Thanks again to everyone who took part. :thumbsup:

Well done to all, tremendous effort @tyrantlizardrex and a great donation from you and the anonymous donor to a worthy cause!

Like 3
Thanks for the fun. Your communication has been excellent throughout.

Like 4
Well done @tyrantlizardrex, well raised and for a great cause.
Happy to be part of it and my thanks as well for all those generous donations.

Like 2