Time 4A Pint Movember Summer Raffle - Prizes shipped, £5345 raised.

One more watch added to the prize pot (on page 1).

A 1970s Poljot 17 Jewel Automatic, gold plated on a brown strap with gold coloured buckle.

EC76AB2A-B010-43F3-88DE-2E57C0752238.JPEG

I was given this as a little thank you for helping out fellow forum member @Spacefruit a few years back. It's cool, but not really my thing, so other than a couple of wears, it has mostly sat in a watch box.

Thought it would be nice to continue the flow of nice deeds and add it as a prize. I believe Simon Freese gave it the once over before it came my way - so will all be in good order and ready to wear.
Edited:

Like 7
The Angelus clock is my favourite of the bunch. Fingers crossed!

Like 4
The Angelus clock is my favourite of the bunch. Fingers crossed!
I showed it to my wife and she thought it was really cool. I think it’s the first thing I showed her from this forum she thought was cool.. :)
Edited:

Like 3
I should it to my wife and she thought it was really cool. I think it’s the first thing I showed her from this forum she thought was cool.. :)

It had to happen eventually! :thumbsup:

Like 2
Hey Chris, just got a few raffles. Good work.

Maybe when I am in England this November we can link up! Cheers,
Charlie

Like 1
Adding another watch to the prize pot this evening, thanks to my co-conspirator Mat.

WMT Sea Diver “Oman”, limited to 20 pieces, powered by an automatic Miyota movement, 20mm lugs with an 18mm Bond Nato. Comes with papers. Has been worn a handful of times.

IMG_6195.JPG

To be in with a chance of winning this watch (which cost $450!) or any of the others on offer, you just need one raffle ticket, which will cost you the very reasonable sum of £6.

Head to time4apint.com/movember to get yours!
Edited:

Like 4
All these added prizes, I’m going to have to order some more tickets.

edit: just looked through MNTs site, interesting watches.
Edited:

Like 2
Glad the thread opened up bought a ticket good idea and cool you take the time to do this. I’ve been trying to stick to Alzheimer’s, homeless shelters and food banks lately but so many good causes need help I wish I could do more. I know something happened or whatever and the thread went south but I do that on a daily basis it does not phase me at all. The cause is the same and you are using your time to try to do something positive that’s all that matters in my book, everything else is background noise.

Like 8
Glad the thread opened up bought a ticket good idea and cool you take the time to do this. I’ve been trying to stick to Alzheimer’s, homeless shelters and food banks lately but so many good causes need help I wish I could do more. I know something happened or whatever and the thread went south but I do that on a daily basis it does not phase me at all. The cause is the same and you are using your time to try to do something positive that’s all that matters in my book, everything else is background noise.

Thanks @Walrus.

Those are great causes you're already supporting (my Dad had Alzheimers and it's a total fucker), many thanks for lending your support to this cause too. It's much appreciated.

Like 1
Getting close to the end of the month, don’t forget to get tickets if you’ve been meaning to but putting it off!

Like 4
Getting close to the end of the month, don’t forget to get tickets if you’ve been meaning to but putting it off!

Thanks chap!

I have one more watch to put into the prize pot that arrived from a friend this morning - will get it photographed and add the details over the next day or so.

Like 1
Ha ha I thought I won. I had to go into my email today after I dropped off some medical stuff I saw the email from time 4apint it said something about a delivery. I took the time to read it and it was just verifying my order for some reason the word “delivery” pops up in the payment confirmation. Gotta admit my heart did skip a beat for a second as I don’t participate in these things expecting to win as I have a pretty bad track record in winning any charity event things. I should have my wife buy a ticket she is like a luck box with these things

Like 4
Adding another watch to the prize pot this evening, thanks to my co-conspirator Mat.

WMT Sea Diver “Oman”, limited to 20 pieces, powered by an automatic Miyota movement, 20mm lugs with an 18mm Bond Nato. Comes with papers. Has been worn a handful of times.

IMG_6195.JPG

To be in with a chance of winning this watch (which cost $450!) or any of the others on offer, you just need one raffle ticket, which will cost you the very reasonable sum of £6.

Head to time4apint.com/movember to get yours!

mmmmmm so puffy…. As I’m sure Homer Simpson once said

Like 1
Thanks to the generosity of my friend Rory, we're adding one final prize to the pot, this 1960s Remova 17 jewel automatic watch. It's unworn, Stainless Steel, Approximately 35mm excluding the crown, powered by an AS Automatic movement. Inside the case (which was made by Star) is co-stamped with Wittnauer. A really lovely piece with a great shaped case and gorgeous lugs.

You can't buy it, but it could be yours if you pick up a Movember Summer Raffle ticket for just £6.

CD06CFEC-B742-4106-948E-F46E162BE9C5.JPEG
Edited:

Like 7
As of this evening, 500 tickets sold, which is a £2500 donation to Movember.

Many thanks to everyone who has bought a ticket, and also to those who have donated prizes.

A little over a week left to buy yours if you would like to be in with a chance of winning any of the watches or clocks on offer.

Like 5
Only a couple more days if anyone has been meaning to buy some tickets and hasn't yet!

Like 2
And done.

Thanks to the 141 people who between them bought 515 tickets.

We've raised £2575 for Movember.

Thanks to those who donated prizes - your support was also much appreciated.

We'll run the draw tomorrow, pulling 12 numbers between 1 and 515 at random using the random number picker at random.org, and then get in touch with ticket holders one at a time, so they can choose their prize. With the first ticket holder getting the most choice, and the last one, getting whichever watch is left!

Assuming we can get the admin sorted out over the weekend, I'll start shipping prizes early next week.

We'll make a public announce, once winners have picked prizes.

Thanks.

Like 7