Time 4A Pint Movember Summer Raffle - Prizes shipped, £5345 raised.

Picked up a couple tickets, still plenty of time for people to buy more!

Like 1
- the 55 people who have already bought tickets, will get 1 extra ticket each from the batch that Paul has just paid for…

Yay, thanks Paul! :thumbsup:

Like 1
Great cause and well done again Chris for putting an interesting raffle together to get people into their pockets.
Just increased my own chances of winning something by purchasing a few tickets.

Like 1
When my ticket is drawn first I think I'll opt for the Seiko 5, I've been meaning to eventually grab one so this will be a nice way to check that box.

Like 1
Angelus Abercrombie & Fitch travel weather station
Wow this just sent me down a path I wasn't ready for today. Finding out that the store that blasts music far too loud and pumps cologne through the air system in malls across the US used to sell things like watches and clocks back in the early/mid 1900's wasn't knowledge I needed but will now be lodged in my brain forever.

I also may have shopped at those stores when I was in high school...

Like 3
I must admit that I had missed this thread. Just got a ticket after reading your opinion poll post.
Thank you for your efforts supporting a great cause.

Like 2
I must admit that I had missed this thread. Just got a ticket after reading your opinion poll post.
Thank you for your efforts supporting a great cause.

Thanks for the support! Gifted extra ticket from Farer added to your order too @MTROIS :cool:

Like 1
All of the "free" tickets courtesy of Farer have now all been allocated - if you've bought a ticket up 9:45am BST today, you've got a free one out of the Farer batch of 100. Which is nice!

I've had a couple more prizes show up, so will be photographing them, and adding them to the pot this week.

Thanks to the 100 people who've got involved so far, and raised £2,090 for Movember.

Your support is truly appreciated. :thumbsup:

Like 7
Swatch Sistem51 HODINKEE Vintage 84
I have a question if anyone has one of these, how loud is it? I have a Bio-reloaded Sigan and it drives me nuts in a quiet space lol
Edited:

Sooo… I see you attempted to delete every thread you created, with this one containing all the information about the raffle and charity. What’s happening to all of us members who donated? Are you going to follow through or just bounce never to be seen again? Trying to remove all traces of yourself from the forum isn’t very reassuring. I get that you received feedback you didn’t appreciate, but is this really the way to behave?

Like 4
I see you attempted to delete every thread you created, with this one containing all the information about the raffle and charity. What’s happening to all of us member who donated?

Nothing has changed, other than I don't want to post here.

This forum has nothing to do with the raffle, or the fundraising.

And the vast majority of people who bought tickets, are not members of this forum.

So, nothing is happening to anyone who is a member of this forum who bought a ticket - except maybe winning when we do the draw on the 1st of October. :thumbsup:

You can still see the raffle here.

And the money being donated to Movember here.

I will keep putting all the money into the Movember account as it clears through the website into my bank account. It looks like more will land over the next three days, so expect a nice bump.

As per the terms of the raffle - winning ticket holders will be notified by email as soon as the draw is run.

And then in order of tickets drawn, will get to choose a prize.

I have added another prize that was donated (also by someone who is not a forum member) this evening - it is up on the website, along with all of the other prizes, and any other prizes that get added between now and the end of the raffle.

Are you going to follow through or just bounce never to be seen again?

If I did "bounce" from this forum, you can rest assured that I will follow through - as I have done twice before:

2019 - £11,220.00 - https://omegaforums.net/threads/202...edition-help-stop-men-dying-too-young.103718/

2020 - £11,770.00 - https://omegaforums.net/threads/movember-raffle-we-have-a-winner.121971/
Edited: