Forums Latest Members

Time 4A Pint #33 - London GTG - Tuesday, October 22nd

1. tyrantlizardrex Sep 18, 2019

Hello OF!

Tickets are now on sale for Time 4A Pint #33 - the 33rd monthly meeting of the "...drinking club, with a watch problem", that brings together watch collectors in London, for a night of horological show and tell, and a few pints of what you fancy!

flightmaster_time4apint_33.jpg

WHEN
    Tuesday 22nd October 2019, from 18:30 to 22:30.

WHERE
    A secret London location - disclosed to registered attendees 24 hours before the event.

WHAT TO EXPECT
    • A private event space - the safety of you, and your watches is very important to me, so I hire a room, and keep the location secret from anyone other than, vetted, registered, watch collectors.

• Up to 60 watch collectors (depending on venue) with hugely varied collections - numbers vary month to month, everyone has different tastes, and different budgets.

• An easy going, friendly environment - Time 4A Pint is run by a watch collector, for watch collectors. There are no brands pushing their latest models, or dealers touting their wares.
    HOW TO GET INVOLVED

Tickets start at just £5 (plus Eventbrite transaction fees) - grab yours here.

Looking forward to seeing your freshest horological goodies on the 22nd.

Cheers

Chris

2. tyrantlizardrex Oct 8, 2019

Evening all - 35 signed up for this month's Time 4A Pint so far, and just 5 early bird tickets left.

Grab one now, and make a £5 saving on a full priced ticket. :)

Sidnos likes this.
  3. BlueBoy Oct 8, 2019

Would have loved to be there, but unfortunately I will be working ::censored::

4. tyrantlizardrex Oct 9, 2019

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

SpeedyPhill and neilfrancis like this.
  5. BlueBoy Oct 10, 2019

I know :whipped:

SpeedyPhill and neilfrancis like this.
  6. tyrantlizardrex Oct 20, 2019

Last chance to sign up - ticket sales close at 18:30BST today!