Forums Latest Members

Time 4A Pint #30 - London GTG - Tuesday 23rd July 2019

1. tyrantlizardrex Jun 29, 2019

Hello OF!

Tickets are now on sale for Time 4A Pint #30 - the 30th monthly meeting of the "...drinking club, with a watch problem", that brings together watch collectors in London, for a night of horological show and tell, and a few pints of what you fancy!

T4AP_30.jpg

WHEN
    Tuesday 23rd July 2019, from 18:30 to 22:30.

WHERE
    A secret London location - disclosed to registered attendees 24 hours before the event.

WHAT TO EXPECT
    • A private event space - the safety of you, and your watches is very important to me, so I hire a room, and keep the location secret from anyone other than, vetted, registered, watch collectors.

• Up to 60 watch collectors (depending on venue) with hugely varied collections - numbers vary month to month, everyone has different tastes, and different budgets.

• An easy going, friendly environment - Time 4A Pint is run by a watch collector, for watch collectors. There are no brands pushing their latest models, or dealers touting their wares.
    HOW TO GET INVOLVED

Tickets start at just £5 (plus Eventbrite transaction fees) - grab yours here.

Looking forward to seeing your freshest horological goodies on the 23rd!

Cheers

Chris

Omegafanman likes this.
  2. tyrantlizardrex Jun 30, 2019

31 folks signed up so far, 4 Early Bird Tickets left - get involved! :)

3. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Jun 30, 2019

One day Chris.......one day.

It's on my No 1 on my Pommie Watch bucket list.

I might be able to tie it in with my Aeroplane bucket list (Shuttleworth Collection and many others).

Or my Motorcycle bucket list (Solihull)............

Hmmmmmm....... I might have to do a long term rental on our next trip!

:D

tyrantlizardrex likes this.
  4. tyrantlizardrex Jul 7, 2019

Afternoon OF!

It's looking to be a busy month with 33 people signed up already - there's 2 Early Bird slots left - grab them now and save £5 on the full priced tickets. :thumbsup:

SpeedyPhill likes this.
  5. tyrantlizardrex Jul 21, 2019

Evening All.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone for beer and watches this coming Tuesday night.

If you haven't got your ticket yet, there are still a few spaces left - and if you move fast, you can use the code 5OFF to save £5 on a full priced ticket. :thumbsup:

6. MRC Jul 21, 2019

Make sure you mention how far you've come to the staff! I took a friend from the USA to Duxford & Old Warden in one day (run rabbit, run) and arrived at Shuttleworth not long before closing. I explained the circumstances and we were allowed into the restoration hanger with keys and instructions to lock up and put the keys in the letter-box :thumbsup:

I have connections with ARC at Duxford (if they remember me from 20+ years ago). Possibly also could arrange a visit to Vintage Fabrics at Audley End.

Haven't been to National Motorcycle Museum since the fire and don't know anyone there, sorry.

JimInOz likes this.