Forums Latest Members

Time 4 Brunch #2 - Cancelled

1. tyrantlizardrex Jun 2, 2019

Hello OF!

I'm pleased to share a second outing for Time 4A Pint's more sober cousin - Time 4 Brunch!

OrangeJuice.jpeg

Taking Time 4A Pint out of the pub, and into the cosy confines of a super cool West London cafe - Time 4 Brunch brings together an easy going group, of like-minded watch collectors, for a hot food and caffeine fuelled, Sunday session of Horological Show & Tell.

WHEN
    Sunday 30th June 2019 - 11AM-2PM

WHERE
    A secret location in Fulham, West London - disclosed to registered attendees 24 hours before the event.

WHAT TO EXPECT

• A private location - the safety of you and your watches is very important to me, so I've got together with a fellow watch nerd to turn a super cool cafe into a private brunch party for collectors - full venue takeover! Vetted, registered, watch collectors will receive the location details 24 hours before the event.

• Up to 25 watch collectors with hugely varied collections - numbers vary month to month, and everyone is welcome whatever their horological taste!

• An easy going, friendly environment, where you can hang out, eat an awesome brunch, drink some fantastic coffee (and cocktails!), and talk watches with like minded folk.

• Brunch, including:

1 x Bell Pepper & Halloumi Baguette

Or,

1 x Chorizo & Halloumi Baguette

Plus:

1 x Hot Tea or Coffee

1 x Fresh Juice

1 x Piece of Banana Bread

• A fully stocked cash bar

HOW TO GET INVOLVED

Tickets are £30 + eventbrite fees and available now through the Time 4A Pint website.

Looking forward to seeing your freshest horological goodies on the 29th of September.

Cheers

Chris

Edited Aug 6, 2019
  2. tyrantlizardrex Jun 10, 2019

Giving this a little nudge - space is very limited - please get signed up if you fancy it! :)

3. tyrantlizardrex Jun 27, 2019

Evening folks - due to a lower level of interest than we would have liked, Alan and I have made the tough decision to cancel this weekend's Time 4 Brunch.

I've refunded all ticket sales, and will be conducting a survey to work out if this is a sustainable idea, and which months/dates might work better.

Cheers

Chris

4. tyrantlizardrex Aug 6, 2019

5. tyrantlizardrex Sep 20, 2019

Unfortunately cancelled due to lack of demand.