Forums Latest Members

SOLD Tiffany & Co. Mark T-57 Resonator Man's Automatic Watch

1. Frunkinator Keep tickin & tockin, work it all around the clock May 8, 2015

SOLD ON WUS
    ---
    For additional photos or reasonable offers please message me.

ITEM FOR SALE:
    Retired Tiffany & Co. Mark T-57 Resonator Man's Automatic Watch SS Bracelet

For sale is a gorgeous TIFFANY & Co. Mark Resonator T-57 Man's Automatic Watch. This stunning watch is in very good pre-owned condition. The watch works well and keeps perfect time.

The watch features a Swiss made certified chronometer automatic movement. It has a see through caseback which shows the beautiful movement. The watch comes with a stainless steel bracelet, which will accommodate a 8" wrist.
    The watch is in good condition. It shows normal signs of wear as it was a daily wearer for two years before being stored and not worn since. There are scratches and marks on the case, bezel and bracelet. The watch is currently being stored in a watch winder. It does not have the original box or papers, but does come in a suede Tiffany bag. Guaranteed authentic, I am the first owner as this watch was purchased for me as a gift in 2008.

TZ Rating: 83%, VERY GOOD= All original, keeping good time, but shows signs of normal daily wear.

I like to rate my watches a little harder so there is no false presentation, therefore I'm rating it on the lower end of "very good".

Details:

Weight:
    117.2 grams

Brand:Tiffany & Co.

Size & Measurements: The case measures 43mm

Bracelet fits 8" wrist, extra links included.

Metal & Hallmark: Stainless steel case and bracelet. The watch is hallmarked on the back of the case " TIFFANY & Co. Swiss Made. Certified Chronometer. Stainless Steel. Water Resistant 10 ATM" The SS bracelet is stamped " TIFFANY & CO."

Movement: Swiss Automatic

Dial: Roman Analog, with date at three O'clock.

•Price: $550 OBO
    •Price includes shipping to US.
    •Payment type(s) accepted: Paypal
    •How shipped (carrier): USPS
    You accept PayPal fees and I will pay for insured shipping.

Simply lookup my username for sale references on WUS as well as BreitlingSource
    ---

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    Edited May 8, 2015