Forums Latest Members
  1. mks4 Oct 13, 2013

2. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Oct 13, 2013

A nice example, with a good looking case, bezel and dial.

Appears correct in that the dial has the "closer" T SWISS T marks, the bezel has DO90,

The hands look a little too perfectly patinated, as though someone has done it, but I don't hold that against any watch really, especially this rare reference.

The rehaut is silver whereas every '003 I know of is black. Of course Omega may have put it on, but given the carefully restored condition of the rest of the watch I guess it is a simple error during the process. The '002 was the last of the silver rehaut's. (The silver ring around the dial, actually attached to the crystal.)

Its at the top end of what I think they are worth, but frankly if it looks good in the metal, its not miles away from what a good one is worth. You see them sell on the bay for 3500 to 4500, but who knows what they really are until the fedex man drops it off. (A favorite gamble of mine.)

3. mks4 Oct 13, 2013

Thanks for the response...I am a bit of a stickler so the rehaut concerns me a bit. Should I be concerned about it? Thanks again...