Thoughts on this 50's omega calendar automatic

Recently purchased this omega seamaster Automatic calendar. Bumper ? I believe it's around 1950s with the first series with the square date window please tell me if I'm wrong. If anyone knows any information on these would love to find out more. Ps I'm aware that the dial is in quite a bad way but for its age it's acceptable thanks

Almost certainly a bumper (as it appears to be an early model), but you'll need to provide more photos to enable people to provide useful feedback. Ideally, the inside and outside of the case back, and the movement.

Almost certainly a bumper (as it appears to be an early model), but you'll need to provide more photos to enable people to provide useful feedback. Ideally, the inside and outside of the case back, and the movement.
Not received it yet but will certainly post some better pictures once received. I appreciate your reply

Recently purchased this omega seamaster Automatic calendar. Bumper ? I believe it's around 1950s with the first series with the square date window please tell me if I'm wrong. If anyone knows any information on these would love to find out more. Ps I'm aware that the dial is in quite a bad way but for its age it's acceptable thanks

Hello Wat-1
I think it is indeed a bumper ref 2627 movement 353 or 355, 1950´s.case size: 34.5mm, complications: calendar date, central second.
I am myself looking for a case of this model!
Joe.

Hello Wat-1
I think it is indeed a bumper ref 2627 movement 353 or 355, 1950´s.case size: 34.5mm, complications: calendar date, central second.
I am myself looking for a case of this model!
Joe.
That's Sick thankyou for the information I'll post a few photos when I receive it if it actually turns up lol