Forums Latest Members

Thoughts on Olympic Broad Arrow

1. Taneleer Aug 19, 2019

One watch that I have come across where there seems to be a lot of new ones available at a discount, though it is no longer produced, is the Olympic Broad Arrow Chronograph (321.30.44.52.01.001). What are your opinions of this piece? I like it as an option, but thinking it might be widely available for a reason...do you think it's tacky, are there issues with this movement...etc?

Olympic.png
  2. Jones in LA Isofrane hoarder. Aug 19, 2019

The explanation for a large number of new watches being available could very well be that authorized dealers have had a hard time selling this model. If someone were collecting Olympic-themed watches made by Omega then they would probably feel compelled to add this to their collection, regardless of aesthetic appeal. Personally, I don't find it very appealing but there could be others who this design really sings to.

lando and Taneleer like this.
  3. Stufflers Mom Aug 19, 2019

Broad arrow Speedmasters look great, but these special edition offerings with Olympic rings look overly busy to me.

Mac5 and Taneleer like this.
  4. black tie sports Nov 11, 2019

how do you syncronize the week day to the actual date? No experience with this...Manual was left 3K miles away, won't see it again for 1 year.
    Thanks