Forums Latest Members

thoughts on and help with this Polerouter

1. jphil Apr 13, 2018

Wanted to get some thoughts on this Polerouter. The seller claims it's the original dial and all original components. What are your thoughts? Real? Rare? Which model is it, does somebody know? I've never seen a Polerouter dial like this one with Universal...
    thanks for your help!

s-l16001.jpg s-l1600.jpg
  2. Mazoue Apr 13, 2018

As much as I love Polerouters, even I can't get excited about this one I'm afraid.

3. jphil Apr 13, 2018

I admit it's quite a departure from most other Polerouters, but there is a part of me that very much likes this 'different' approach. Well, tastes are different.
    Any chance you have some more information/guesses on this particular model? Unfortunately, I don't have a picture a picture of the mechanics...

4. 5oclocksomewhr Apr 13, 2018

I posted about this in the eBay thread. I take it you won the auction? I like the dial, and don't see any reason why it wouldn't be legit, though haven't seen one before. It reminds me of this Super that was offered by @Jonatan recently: https://omegaforums.net/threads/universal-geneve-polerouter-super-grey-dial-reduced-1200.70233/

Based on the markings around the outside of the dial, I do think that it might be fitted in the wrong case, though. And obviously, there are no pictures of the movement. Please post more pix when you get the watch!

Edited Apr 13, 2018
    ClarendonVintage likes this.