Forums Latest Members

Thoughts (feedback) on brands like Bucherer, Graham, Parmigiani

1. AJwala Mar 11, 2019

Hi all,

I'm considering the above brands for my next purchase.

Would love to hear feedback on these brands, brand valev, after sales, resale value, or any other information that you may have!

Thanks in advance for your time

2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Mar 11, 2019

Parmigiani... I’d do GO or Patek for that money.

Graham... it’s a look... and because of it resale is well it’s resale ie not a huge secondary market.

Don’t they have the same distribution and marketing company?

3. AJwala Mar 11, 2019

Dear Foo2rama

Thank you for the reply. Ok. Understood, Graham doesn't have a good resale market.

Bucherer, the watch brand is owned by the retail company Bucherer, I believe

4. Evitzee Mar 12, 2019

Parmigiani are great watches if you can find one at market prices. Do not pay anything close to retail, no more than 60%.

queriver and Foo2rama like this.
  5. AJwala Mar 12, 2019

Thank you Evitzee .that's an interesting insight. But at 60% of the retail price. So effectively Parmigiani is over priced?

6. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Mar 12, 2019

Yes and no. Just that no one pays MSRP for one. They sit for awhile and the dealers unload them since no one well pay full price for one.

7. AJwala Mar 12, 2019

Wow. That's very insightful thank you so much.

What do you think about Graham and Bucherer?

8. KingCrouchy Mar 12, 2019

If you can get a Parmigiani for 60% of Retail you get really high horology at a great price. Go in a AD and hold one in your hand. At that price you should definitely consider also a A.Lange & Söhne. Bucherer aren't to bad if you get a discount on them. But they lose a lot of value when you want to sell them. Graham has a distinctive design that I wouldn't want to touch from under 10 feet away.
    If you have the money, buy what you like, and enjoy it. Maybe look also at what other watches you have and what would fit well in your collection.

Foo2rama likes this.
  9. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Mar 12, 2019

Buy what you like and what you see yourself wearing... for the rest, go play your hard-earned money at Vegas or Macau :)

10. AJwala Mar 12, 2019

Thank you all for the amazing replies. Understood many things, and love the way the thread came to a conclusion! Thanks again everyone.

Lonestar likes this.