Forums Latest Members
  1. PRW Oct 27, 2020

Just been browsing ebay and saw this.
    If genuine and you're looking it's a steal.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254752761765Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Screenshot_20201027-083511.png

2. spinnaker11 Oct 27, 2020

That does look like a good deal for a practically new watch if genuine. I'm guessing he'll be expecting this to jump up in price in due course towards the end of the bidding.

3. AntonisCy Oct 27, 2020

Yes it would be a great price for "buy it now" but there is no chance he will let it go for anything around that price when the auction is near it's end.

spinnaker11 likes this.
  4. Donn Chambers Oct 27, 2020

If you read the full listing, the seller will not ship but deliver “by hand” only and he will not accept PayPal (although it shows a Paypal link in the description). Thus, he is really limiting his buyers and will likely not get as high a price as he thinks he will. If you live close and have the cash, this could be a nice deal.

janice&fred likes this.
  5. spinnaker11 Oct 27, 2020

There seems to be a few interested bidders. Up to £2650 at the moment. I presume the watch looks legit? Looks like it comes with the complete kit.

6. mactab Oct 29, 2020

I kept an eye on this as I am in the market for a 300m. It was with the SS strap only so rubber not included in the sale even though showing in the pics.
    It’s not too far from me so I could have gone to pick it up.
    Final price was £3005.78p so yes a good deal for the buyer.

PRW likes this.
  7. steelfish Oct 29, 2020

To be fair I can see why he’s a no paypal hand delivery/collection only guy. I had my SMP briefly on the ‘Bay a couple of weeks back and got instantly swamped with a decent number of chancers, low ballers and ‘how much for cash innit’ messages. I papped myself and removed the listing. I figured I’d rather take ages selling it here for a lower price than sell it instantly on eBay with a huge risk of being scammed. Plus here in the UK RMSD only covers you for £2500.