Forums Latest Members
  1. calalum Apr 4, 2019

This one just arrived today, picked up on another forum from a really cool OF member that sold me a sweet Omega chrono a few years back. I have been obsessed with the early Poerouter Subs since I first saw Jeff's (bristnj) beauty (if you haven't seen it search the WRUW thread as it is well worth the effort), which despite my many entreaties he was smart enough to keep. On the positive side Jeff helped me consider and critique a few of these Subs that have popped up over the months and had actually seen this one and recommended it to me (one of the reasons I love this place!). Anyway, it is a worthy addition to my vintage diver collection and I am very excited to have picked it up after a lot of searching. Wearing it now with a big grin. Need to tone down before going home to avoid suspicion on the home front. Will correct the date later but good for now. The bezel is much cleaner than it shows in the pic.

Nick

UG PR Sub.JPG

CafeRacer, Dan S, rolokr and 16 others like this.
  2. Larry S Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Apr 4, 2019

That is f...ing beautiful. :thumbsup:

3. sdre Apr 4, 2019

I had one too. Love it deeply.

Becareful of the bakelite bezel, I read/heard that its very brittle and easily damaged. Great purchase, lovely custard lume (matching to the bezel)

AveConscientia likes this.
  4. bgrisso Apr 4, 2019

looks great, love the bezel

5. CajunTiger Cajuns and Gators can't read newspapers! Apr 4, 2019

Damn...I was just looking at the same model.
    Great add!

6. omegaswisst Apr 4, 2019

Very nice pickup :thumbsup:

Beautiful bakelite bezel and nice size at 40mm

7. boat2dan Apr 4, 2019

Nice example, be careful that bezel can be spotted a mile away! Congrats Nick

8. Renton Apr 4, 2019

Nice dial condition. Was looking at a green bezel one. but this just pops under light!

9. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Apr 4, 2019

Wow that’s amazing! Love the look, amazing condition!

Is it a diver though? Looks like a GMT 12 hour with a 25 minute timer bezel.

10. MarktheTime Apr 4, 2019

You've made some giant leaps into the world of vintage UG recently, my friend. Another beautiful addition - congratulations, and enjoy!

11. aap Apr 4, 2019

Beauty! Congratulations man

12. BenBagbag Apr 4, 2019

Congrats. Would love to see how it wears in a few different lighting conditions. Really sharp.